Specifically, the purpose of this policy is to inform you about the use and protection of the personal data you provide by any authorised means on the website byevisa.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), which is owned by MIXMEDIA FORUM S.L. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), the business entity that processes the personal data submitted.
For your information, we provide the identity information of the Company below:
Business name: MIXMEDIA FORUM S.L.
Tax ID: B87592713
Address: Calle Sagasta 30, 7 Drcha, Puerta 34 28004 – Madrid (Spain)
Email address: email@example.com
Unless otherwise stated herein, all the personal data requested on the Website must be provided as it is an essential element for the provision of the requested service. Failure to provide such personal data will result in the impossibility of processing your request and providing the purchased service.
1. Why do we use your personal data?
The Company will only request and use the personal data which is necessary to process the enquiry made, to provide the purchased visa management service or to enter into and maintain a commercial, contractual or pre-contractual relationship with you.
This may involve the use of personal data of clients, suppliers, potential suppliers, candidates and of any other user that may have access to or transfer information through the Website.
The different purposes for processing your personal data and the basis for doing so are described below:
– Based on the contractual relationship or the execution of pre-contractual measures
- To manage the contractual or pre-contractual relationship with the Website users that may have purchased any of the services offered by the Company, which includes the purchase of the service of telematic management of visa applications with the relevant government and managing all the enquiries made by the users and the relationship followup.
- To deal with your information requests, complaints, suggestions or any and all issues that you wish to submit through the contact form on the Website that are related to the services offered by the Company.
– Based on the Company’s legitimate interest
- If you are a client of the Company, to send you commercial communications about products or services offered by the Company that may interest you, related to those which have been previously purchased by any means, including the electronic ones. In this case, the Company’s legitimate interest would be to carry out direct marketing activities aimed at their clients, in accordance with the “Whereas” clause no 47 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection.
– Based on a legal obligation
- To provide public and regulatory authorities and governmental agencies with information when required by a law, a local rule or to comply with regulatory obligations.
Personal data of people under the age of fourteen (14) and of those individuals lacking legal capacity shall be collected and processed in accordance with the permission and consent given by their parents, guardians or legal representatives. Therefore, we ask you to refrain from providing personal data if you do not have the consent of parents, guardians or legal representatives. The Company shall not be held liable for the acts of people under the age of fourteen (14) or lacking legal capacity. The Company may continue to process personal data of people over the age of fourteen (14) with their consent, except for those cases in which the law requires the assistance of parents or guardians.
2. Who do we share your data with?
The personal data you provide with may be shared with the following categories of recipients:
- Companies that are part of the group, in order to manage your contractual relationship properly as a result of the centralisation of the existent administrative and computer-based processes.
- Third parties to whom the Company is bound to transfer information, such as public authorities, in order to comply with their requirements and the relevant applicable law.
- Governments from which we request the approval of your visitor visa according to your applications, in order to manage your contractual relationship with the Company properly and to provide the requested service. In this respect, your data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area, we inform you that such transfer is legitimated by the exception prescribed in article 49.c of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection. In other words, such transfer is necessary to perform the contract concluded, in your interest, between the Company and the government which processes the requested travel visa application.
3. How do we protect your data?
The Company has appropriate policies as well as technical and organisational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or non-authorised access, loss or accidental destruction, damage, illegal or non-authorised use and disclosure.
We will also take all the reasonable precautions to guarantee that our staff and the employees who have access to your data have received the appropriate training.
In any case, we inform the user that any transfer of data through the Internet is not entirely safe and, therefore, it is made at your own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, the Company cannot guarantee the safety of personal data transferred through our Website.
4. How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to provide you with the requested services and according to your contractual relationship with us. Once all the necessary actions to process and conclude the requested services have been performed, your personal data will be deleted.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will keep your data duly blocked as long as obligations may arise from the provision of the requested service and to comply with other legal obligations which are binding on the Company. In these cases, the Company guarantees that it will not process data unless it is necessary for the submission, enforcement or defense of a legal claim, or when the Public Administration, Judges and Courts require to provide them with such data during the statutory period of limitations applicable to their rights and legal obligations.
5. Your rights regarding data protection
We inform you that, in accordance with the applicable law in force governing the protection of personal data, you are entitled to exercise your right of access, to rectification, restriction of processing, erasure, data portability and object, as well as the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, as appropriate, by sending a request to MIXMEDIA FORUM S.L., located at Calle Sagasta 30, 7 Drcha, Puerta 34, 28004 – Madrid (Spain), or at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your ID or any other document proving your identity.
Lastly, if you require more information on your rights regarding data protection or if you need to submit a claim, you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.ed), located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, in order to safeguard your data.
6. How can you contact us?
If you have any questions, you can contact us in writing at email@example.com.