An EEV is required. We can assist in processing this document.
Travel Document Type
EEV (Single Entry)
Byevisa Processing Fee
Travel Document Type
EEV (Multiple Entry)
Byevisa Processing Fee
All About the Visa for Saint Kitts and Nevis
With white sandy beaches fringed by palm trees and the irrefutable charm of a Caribbean island, Saint Kitts and Nevis is a popular destination for those after a picture-perfect relaxing holiday by the sea.
If you are dying to visit this gorgeous island, you will be pleased to know its entry requirements will not stand in your way. Most countries worldwide enjoy visa-free access to Saint Kitts and Nevis, including the US, Australia and most of Europe. This little island is welcoming visitors with open arms.
Don’t worry if you are not among the nationalities that are visa-exempt, as there’s an easy eVisa system called EEV (Electronic Entry Visa) for all other nationalities, which allows you to get your travel permit online with Byevisa. There are currently around 100 countries eligible for an EEV, including Namibia, Cambodia and Andorra.
What’s more, anyone visiting for less than 24 hours is visa-exempt. So if you are stopping off for a brief visit, like is often the case with cruise ship holidays, you won’t need to get a visa.
As we say, many nationalities are exempt from getting a visa when you are visiting for leisure. However, it’s important to remember that if you would like to work, study or carry out certain types of business in the country, you will need to obtain the corresponding permits.
In addition, Saint Kitts and Nevis has signed a Freedom of Movement agreement with a few neighbouring islands such as Dominica and Saint Lucia. This means these citizens can move freely from one country to the other, as well as work and study in the other countries.
- 1 What Is the Difference Between a Saint Kitts and Nevis EEV vs a Visa-Waiver?
- 2 Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Application Process
- 3 Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Requirements and Eligibility
- 4 Saint Kitts and Nevis Application Form and Documents
- 5 How Much Does a Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Cost?
- 6 Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Status Check
- 7 More Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Questions and Information
What Is the Difference Between a Saint Kitts and Nevis EEV vs a Visa-Waiver?
Some nationalities must get an EEV to visit this breathtaking tropical island. The EEV is an Electronic Visa that you can obtain online through a simple process here. When you apply for this document, you will be able to choose between a Single Entry visa that is valid for stays of up to 30 days, and a Multiple Entry visa that is valid for stays of up to 90 days.
Meanwhile, citizens of visa-exempt countries can visit with just a valid passport, without needing any kind of travel authorisation document. The length of stay permitted is usually 3 months, but in some cases, it can be 1 month or up to 6 months, depending on your nationality and the type of passport you have.
Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Application Process
The process to get an eVisa for Saint Kitts and Nevis is quick and easy with Byevisa. All you need to do is fill out some details and upload some documents. Just follow these simple steps, and before you know it, you will have your travel document in your email inbox:
- At the top of this page, select your nationality in the first box and Saint Kitts and Nevis in the second box, then click on ‘Get Visa Info’.
- This will show you if you need a visa, how much it costs and how long it will take to get one.
- Next, click ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill out our application form with the information required.
- Upload any supporting documents necessary.
- Choose the processing speed between Standard (24 hours), Rapid (8 hours) and Highly Rapid (4 hours).
- Pay for the application by debit/credit card or PayPal.
- Wait to receive the document by email.
- Present the document at the immigration desk upon arrival together with your passport.
It’s as simple as that! Byevisa helps you obtain your travel document entirely online from the comfort of your home.
Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Requirements and Eligibility
Now that we know how to get an eVisa, let’s see which nationalities require one and which are exempt.
List of countries that fall under the Freedom of Movement agreement:
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
List of visa-free countries for Saint Kitts and Nevis that can stay for 180 days:
Trinidad and Tobago
United States of America
List of visa-free countries for Saint Kitts and Nevis that can stay for 3 months:
Republic of Cyprus
Papua New Guinea
United Arab Emirates
List of visa-free countries for Saint Kitts and Nevis that can stay for 1 month:
Cuba (27 days)
What’s more, the following countries have signed an agreement with the Caribbean island and will join the list of visa-exempt countries soon:
Countries Eligible for an eVisa
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of Congo
Republic of Congo
Sao Tome & Principe
Saint Kitts and Nevis Application Form and Documents
As we’ve mentioned, to get an eVisa you will need to fill out our simple application form online. The information you will be asked to provide will include:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
- Marital status
- Home address
- Contact details
- Passport number
- Passport expiry date
- Email address (to receive your travel pass)
In addition, you will be asked to upload some documents to support your application. These are:
- A copy of your passport data page.
- Proof of return or onwards tickets (e.g. flights, ferry tickets etc).
- Proof of funds to cover the cost of your trip.
It is important that you upload all the required documents or your application will be rejected.
Moreover, your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond your trip to the island and have at least 1 blank page for the entry and exit stamps.
Finally, you will need a credit/debit card or a PayPal account to pay the processing fee.
How Much Does a Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Cost?
You will be pleased to know there are no government fees for the EEV, which means you will only need to pay Byevisa’s service fee. This means Byevisa will take care of everything for you and send you your travel permit by email once it has been approved!
Byevisa offers 3 processing speeds to fit every need. Each option has a different fee:
- Standard – in 24 hours for 20 USD
- Rapid – in 8 hours for 35 USD
- Highly Rapid – in 4 hours for 60 USD
Before you submit the form, you will be asked to select one of these options and pay for the corresponding fee by credit/debit card or PayPal.
Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Status Check
Have you applied for an eVisa to Saint Kitts and Nevis with Byevisa? If so, you can check the status of your application any time by following these steps:
- At the top of the page, click on the ‘Log In’ button.
- Enter your email and your order ID (you can find this in the confirmation email we sent you).
- Click ‘Submit’.
A page will open that will show you the status of your application, providing information such as:
- If it has been approved.
- If it has been rejected.
- When it becomes or became valid.
- When it expires.
Remember, the time it takes to process your document will depend on the service you choose when filling out the application.
More Saint Kitts and Nevis Visa Questions and Information
Would you like to find out more about the requirements to visit this idyllic Caribbean island? For a quick answer, just click on the arrow beside the questions below.
- Standard - in 24 hours for 20 USD
- Rapid - in 8 hours for 35 USD
- Highly Rapid - in 4 hours for 60 USD