The ETIAS is coming soon. We can assist in processing this document once it’s available.
Travel Document Type
Byevisa Processing Fee
The European Union’s new ETIAS (European Travel Information and Authorisation System) travel authorisation is unavailable until late 2022, and is obligatory from 2023. Until then, find below everything you should know about this travel pass, like who’s eligible, how much it costs and how to get yours with Byevisa.
All About the Liechtenstein ETIAS
Do you intend to visit Liechtenstein, the tiny principality lodged between Switzerland and Austria? If so, if you’re a citizen of a country that used to be exempt from needing authorisation to visit this country of spectacular castles, in many cases you must now obtain an ETIAS (European Travel Information and Authorisation System) travel authorisation in advance.
This applies if you’re from one of around 60 countries, including the United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore or Canada.
Fortunately, the process for obtaining your ETIAS is entirely online. You just enter some straightforward information about yourself from any electronic device into Byevisa’s form, pay for your application, and your validated travel pass arrives in your email inbox.
With the ETIAS, you can visit both Liechtenstein and the 25 other Member States of Europe’s Schengen Area for up to 90 days in each 180-day period. Your travel permission is valid for 3 years or when your passport expires, whichever comes first.
Find below all the details you need to obtain your ETIAS for Liechtenstein with Byevisa!
- 1 What Distinguishes a Liechtenstein ETIAS From a Liechtenstein Visa?
- 2 ETIAS Liechtenstein Visa Requirements
- 3 What’s the Application Process for the Liechtenstein Visitor Visa?
- 4 Forms and Documents for the ETIAS for Liechtenstein
- 5 How to Check the Status of Your Liechtenstein Tourist Visa
- 6 What’s the Price of the ETIAS Authorisation Liechtenstein?
- 7 ETIAS Liechtenstein Frequently Asked Questions
What Distinguishes a Liechtenstein ETIAS From a Liechtenstein Visa?
The first feature that distinguishes the new Liechtenstein ETIAS from a traditional visa is that the European Union’s new travel permission is entirely digital. You can apply from your PC, tablet or mobile whether you’re at home, the office or even on the move. Once you’ve applied, your document arrives in your inbox, no fuss no muss.
Your ETIAS is electronically linked to your passport, so there’s technically no need to print a copy. All you must do is present your passport at the airport check-in. However, we advise you to print and carry a paper copy to take with you in case you’re asked to show it.
The second feature that distinguishes the new ETIAS is that only citizens of countries that previously didn’t need authorisation to enter Liechtenstein can apply for it. For the full list of nationalities that are eligible for this travel document, see our ‘Requirements’ section below.
If you’re ineligible for the ETIAS and you’re from outside the European Union and Schengen Area, then you need a Liechtenstein Schengen Visa to visit. To learn more and how to get yours, click here.
ETIAS Liechtenstein Visa Requirements
Do you need a visa to go to Liechtenstein? To find out, enter your nationality and your destination country into our eligibility checker here:
You’ll see in a flash if you can apply. Alternatively, here’s the full list of countries whose citizens can obtain this permission:
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Federated States of Micronesia
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Once you’ve established if you’re eligible, the next step is to gather all the information and documents you need to apply. Here’s what you need to apply:
- An email address, for us to confirm your application and send you your ETIAS.
- Your personal details, like your full name, country of residence and birth date.
- A passport that’s valid for at least 6 months from when you intend to arrive.
- Your passport number, its issue date and expiry date.
- Your medical and security background, for the EU’s security databases like Interpol.
- A debit or credit card to pay for your application, or alternatively a PayPal account.
You need this information for yourself and all your travel companions, including any children (under 18). This is because children require their own individual ETIAS to enter the principality, although they can be listed on your passport as the adult.
Applying for your travel authorisation with Byevisa is simple and takes just around 10 minutes, giving you more time to plan which castles to visit.
What’s the Application Process for the Liechtenstein Visitor Visa?
Find below the complete list of steps for how to get a visa to Liechtenstein:
1. Choose your nationality and destination from the form at the start of this page. You’ll see if you’re eligible for the ETIAS, if you’re exempt, or if you must visit the embassy. You can also get started by using the button below:
2. Then you are taken to Byevisa’s straightforward form. Here you enter your personal and passport details for yourself and everybody that you’re travelling with.
3. Select how fast you want to receive your ETIAS. Byevisa offers 3 convenient processing speeds: Standard (X days), Rapid (X days) and Highly Rapid (X days).
4. Pay for your application by card or PayPal, then submit the form.
And you’re done! Immediately after, you receive an email confirming your application. Then you receive your validated ETIAS in your inbox in the processing timeframe you selected.
Forms and Documents for the ETIAS for Liechtenstein
You can apply for your travel authorisation with Byevisa in the time it takes to boil an egg. Find below all the information you enter into our personal/passport details form:
- An email address.
- The date you’ll enter the country.
- Your name in full.
- A telephone number.
- Your sex (male/female).
- Your nationality.
- Your birth date.
- Your country of birth.
- Your country of permanent residence.
- Your passport number.
- Your passport’s date of issue.
- Your passport’s expiry date.
- The visa you’re applying for.
- The first Schengen zone Member State you’re visiting.
- Your physical address.
- Your medical and security details.
To add these details for more than 1 person, simply add a new applicant. Everyone you’re travelling with must have an ETIAS, including any children (minors aged under 18).
Take care to enter this information correctly because any mistakes might cause your application to be delayed or rejected. Double-check before submitting your application.
Then, when you’ve typed in this information, select how fast to receive your travel permission in your email inbox. You can choose from Byevisa’s 3 handy processing speeds:
- X-day delivery (Standard service) for a processing charge of X USD.
- X-day delivery (Rapid service) for a processing charge of X USD.
- X-day delivery (Highly Rapid service) for a processing charge of X USD.
If you’ve left applying for your travel permission until the last moment, we recommend our Highly Rapid service. This way, you obtain your ETIAS in time to catch your flight!
Lastly, pay for your application. To pay by debit or credit card, here’s what you enter:
- Your name, as it is in your payment card.
- Your payment card number.
- Your payment card’s expiry date.
- Your payment card’s 3-digit CVV/CVC security code.
You can also pay by PayPal.
How to Check the Status of Your Liechtenstein Tourist Visa
You know when to expect to receive your authorisation in your email inbox based on the processing time you selected during application. However, if that time period has expired and you don’t see your travel pass, you can contact us to track the status of your application.
From the top menu, choose the Status option and fill out the form with your first and last name, email address, the topic of enquiry and a description of the issue. Our customer service team will get back to you quickly.
Do you have any additional questions about your ETIAS’s status? If so, you can get in touch using the same form.
What’s the Price of the ETIAS Authorisation Liechtenstein?
The European Union’s price for this online travel permission is X USD. All applicants must pay this, except children (under 18) and adults over 70, who are exempt.
In addition, Byevisa charges a processing fee for us to handle your application. This is as low as X USD for our Standard service (X-day delivery), X USD for our Rapid service (X-day delivery) and X USD for Highly Rapid (X-day delivery).
So the total you pay is a combination of the EU’s and Byevisa’s charges. If you select our Standard service for example, you pay a total of X USD (X USD EU fee + X USD Byevisa processing fee).
ETIAS Liechtenstein Frequently Asked Questions
Would you like to know about this travel authorisation for the principality ahead of your trip? Then find below some of our most frequently asked questions and answers.