The ETIAS is coming soon. We can assist in processing this document once it’s available.
Travel Document Type
Byevisa Processing Fee
The ETIAS (European Travel Information and Authorisation System) for Slovenia is not currently available. It is due to go live in 2022 and will be mandatory from 2023. In the meantime, you can find out all the information you need to apply for yours with Byevisa as soon as the system goes live!
All About the ETIAS Slovenia
Planning a trip to beautiful Slovenia? You may need to apply for the ETIAS authorisation before you go. In order to visit the sunny side of the Alps, citizens of certain countries must apply for this pass. This policy applies to those nationals who were previously exempt from needing authorisation to visit this Baltic state including Americans, Canadians, Australians and British citizens.
The good news is that the application process can be done entirely online and the e-forms are quick and easy to complete. You can apply at any time of day wherever you are on your mobile, computer or tablet. Just enter your passport details and some other personal information and we will do the rest.
Once you have secured your Slovenia tourist visa you can visit the country for 90 days during any 180-day period. As it’s a Multiple Entry pass, you can travel to and leave the country as many times as you like over a 3-year period so if you fall in love with Lake Bled you can come back again the following summer.
This travel authorisation not only gives you access to the wellness spas of Slovenia but authorises you to visit the 25 other nations that make up the Schengen Area including nearby Italy. Please note that if you apply for the Slovenia ETIAS, you must first enter the Schengen zone in Slovenia.
- 1 What is the Difference Between the Slovenia ETIAS and a Slovenia Visa?
- 2 ETIAS Application Process for Slovenia
- 3 Slovenia ETIAS Requirements for Eligible Countries
- 4 ETIAS – Form and Documents to Visit Slovenia
- 5 How Can I Check the Current Status of My ETIAS Slovenia?
- 6 How Much Does the ETIAS for Slovenia Cost?
- 7 ETIAS Slovenia FAQs
What is the Difference Between the Slovenia ETIAS and a Slovenia Visa?
One of the key differences is how you apply for the authorisation. The ETIAS is an electronic system that links your authorisation to your passport so that immigration officials can easily scan it on arrival into the country.
Citizens of those nations that aren’t currently eligible to apply for the ETIAS pass, including India, China and South Africa, may be able to apply for a Schengen Visa Slovenia instead. Discover more here.
Please note, citizens of Schengen Member States or those with an EU passport do not require authorisation to visit a fellow Member State. Read a full list of these countries here.
ETIAS Application Process for Slovenia
Acquiring all the documents you need ahead of your trip to stunning Slovenia is quick and easy with Byevisa.
First, confirm that you are eligible for the pass by selecting your nationality from the drop-down menu and setting the destination country as Slovenia.
Then complete the following steps using using any internet-connected electronic device:
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and enter all required information carefully, double checking everything including your passport number and dates. You can find more detailed information about the different elements of the form in the ‘Form and Documents’ section below.
- Choose your Byevisa processing speed from our 3 swift options. The options are Standard service (X days), Rapid (X days) and Highly Rapid (X days).
- Pay for your travel pass by debit or credit card, or using your PayPal account. The amount due will vary depending on which processing speed you choose.
- Once you’ve completed all these steps, press ‘Submit’ and you’re done! Your authorisation will glide into your email inbox in the coming days (according to the specified timeframe).
Once processed, the ETIAS is electronically linked to your I.D when your passport is scanned by an official at border control. To give yourself an extra feeling of security, have a printed copy to hand too.
Slovenia ETIAS Requirements for Eligible Countries
You no longer have to trawl through dense text on government websites to find the visa information you need; the Byevisa experts have researched everything for you!
Take advantage of our handy visa checker tool to check if you’re eligible for the ETIAS.
Click below to see if you require an ETIAS to visit this destination, a Schengen Visa or another type of visa from the embassy.
Citizens of the following countries can apply for the Slovenia ETIAS authorisation:
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Federated States of Micronesia
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Once you’ve confirmed that you’re eligible for this travel pass, you need to gather together the relevant documentation. You can apply for others in your party too providing that they have given you all their key information.
To manage your application on your behalf we require:
- A valid email address to send your travel pass to.
- A current passport (it should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the day you will enter Slovenia).
- Passport details and some other personal information for all members of your party.
- Answers to some standard medical and security questions for the EU’s security databases such as Europol.
- A valid card or PayPal account to process the final fee.
ETIAS – Form and Documents to Visit Slovenia
Make sure to complete all the sections of the electronic form carefully so we can get your authorisation processed for you as quickly as possible.
Byevisa requires the following details in order to handle your request:
- A contact email address.
- Your full name (including any middle names).
- Your nationality.
- Your date of birth and country of birth.
- Your current place of residence.
- Your passport number.
- Issue and expiry dates for your identification.
- The visa you’re applying for.
- Which Schengen country you’re visiting first (Slovenia in this case).
- Date you will enter the destination country.
- Medical history and security information for the European Union databases.
To apply for a friend or family member simply press ‘Add Applicant.’
You then need to decide how quickly you want to receive the documentation in your inbox. This depends on if you are applying plenty of time in advance or are booking a last-minute getaway.
Byevisa offers 3 different processing speeds to suit all types of travellers:
- Standard speed – receive your pass in X days for X USD.
- Rapid delivery in X days for a X USD processing fee.
- In a rush? Highly Rapid express service in X days for a X USD charge.
How Can I Check the Current Status of My ETIAS Slovenia?
Once you’ve applied for the ETIAS, keep a close eye on your inbox. You will receive your authorisation to the given email address in the chosen timeframe.
If you don’t receive your authorisation by this date, then you can check your application status on our website. To view this information, simply navigate to the Status option in the main menu. You then need to enter your details into the contact form so our customer service team can look into this for you.
You can also get in touch if you have any other questions regarding your application.
In the case, for example, that you realise after submitting your application that you made an error, it is important to get in touch as soon as possible so we can try to rectify this. Providing the application hasn’t already been processed, we will amend it for you free of charge.
If we have already started the process however you must reapply and pay the corresponding fees. For this reason, it is important to triple check all the information you provide!
How Much Does the ETIAS for Slovenia Cost?
The EU charge per application for this pass is X USD. This fee is waived for children under 18 or adults over 70, so applicants that fall into this category only need to pay Byevisa’s processing fee.
The charge to process your application depends on how quickly you need your paperwork. Regardless of whether you need an express option or have more time to play with, Byevisa fees are economical, leaving you with more money to spend on your trip.
To give you an example, if you were to pick our Standard service you’d be charged X USD in total (X USD European Union cost + X USD Byevisa processing cost).
ETIAS Slovenia FAQs
To ensure a tranquil trip to ‘the green piece of Europe’ there are some things you should know beforehand. Read on for more information for travellers planning a Baltic adventure.