A visa is required. We can assist in processing this document.
Travel Document Type
Byevisa Processing Fee
3 business days
All About Ivory Coast E Visas
Ivory Coast has made it easy for tourists to visit by implementing an electronic visa (eVisa) application system. Most nationalities do require a travel authorisation, but anyone who requires one can apply for an Ivory Coast visa online in just a few minutes from any electronic device.
If you’re from the US, UK, Europe or India, for example, you’re required to apply for a visa and you can do so online.
After your application is approved, you don’t receive the official eVisa, but rather a confirmation document with a bar code which you present upon arrival to pick up your eVisa. The only location where you can pick up your official authorisation is at the Port Bouet Airport in the capital city of Abidjan.
The eVisa for Ivory Coast permits you to stay for a maximum of 30 days and is Multiple Entry.
The cost of an Ivory Coast e-Visa is 84 USD. In addition, Byevisa charges a processing fee to submit your application. Our application is quick and easy to complete and can get you on your way faster.
- 1 What’s the Difference Between an eVisa and an Ivory Coast Visa on Arrival?
- 2 Ivory Coast Visa Requirements and Eligibility
- 3 Ivory Coast Tourist Visa Application Process
- 4 Ivory Coast eVisa Application Form
- 5 Checking the Status of Your Ivory Coast Tourist eVisa Application
- 6 How Much Are Ivory Coast Visa Fees?
- 7 More Ivory Coast Visa Questions and Information
What’s the Difference Between an eVisa and an Ivory Coast Visa on Arrival?
An eVisa is a digital travel authorisation that you apply for online before arriving to Ivory Coast. Once the immigration department approves your application, a confirmation is sent to you by email. When you arrive, you present your printed approval confirmation to pick up your official visa document.
A Visa on Arrival would normally be obtained at the port of entry without completing any paperwork in advance. However, Ivory Coast does not permit Visa on Arrival and requires all visitors to be pre-approved through the eVisa process.
Byevisa guides you through the Ivory Coast eVisa online application process and sends you all the pre-approval documentation you need to pick up your authorisation when you arrive.
Ivory Coast Visa Requirements and Eligibility
Not sure if your nationality requires a visa? You can check whether you require authorisation with our visa checker tool here:
Citizens from all countries that require a visa are eligible to apply online for a Ivory Coast e-Visa with Byevisa. There are 23 countries that are visa-exempt and are listed below.
During the online application process, you have to provide a scan of your passport that’s valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to arrive. Your passport must have a minimum of 1 blank page. You also need to provide a scan of your airline reservation and your hotel confirmation.
You are required to present a yellow fever vaccination certificate to enter Ivory Coast, no matter which country you’re travelling from.
When you arrive, you will pick up your official eVisa in person in the “Airport Visa” area inside the Port Bouet Airport in Abidjan. At this point you’ll need to present your pre-approval confirmation document that we send you by email, along with your passport and your yellow fever vaccination certificate. During this process you’ll be fingerprinted and have your photo taken.
The eVisa you pick up at the airport is valid for a 30-day maximum stay.
Byevisa’s processing fee is paid online at the time of your application, either by credit or debit card or by PayPal.
Citizens from the following countries may enter Ivory Coast visa-free:
Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Philippines, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Togo, Tunisia.
Ivory Coast Tourist Visa Application Process
Byevisa has simplified the application process to make it easier to get on your way. Our application form asks you for your personal and travel information. While it’s a seamless process, make sure you double check that the data you submit matches your passport details, as any mismatched information could lead to your application being denied.
During the application process, you need to provide the following documents:
- A scan of your passport bio page, where your photo and personal details appear. Your passport has to be valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to arrive.
- Your flight itinerary, showing a return ticket.
- A confirmation of your hotel reservation.
You pay our processing fee directly on our secure website by bank card or by PayPal.
After submitting your application, Byevisa processes your paperwork, saving you time. We can have your confirmation back to you in a minimum of 3 business days and a maximum of 7 business days.
Once your application is approved, we send you a confirmation document by email. You need to print this confirmation, because it includes a bar code that border control agents need to give you your official eVisa when you arrive. This document is valid for 90 days, so you need to enter the country during that timeframe.
You and all members of your travel group, including children, must pick up your official eVisa from the airport in person. This process involves taking fingerprints and your photo. Fingerprinting is required for everyone except children under 12 years of age.
In order to pick up your authorisation, you’ll have to present:
- The original receipt for payment of the visa fee that we wend you by email (printed copy).
- Your eVisa approval confirmation with a bar code that we send you by email (printed copy).
- Your passport which must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival.
- Your certificate of vaccination against yellow fever.
Once you enter Ivory Coast, you’re permitted to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days.
Ivory Coast eVisa Application Form
Applying with Byevisa can be done on any electronic device, anywhere you are in the world. You need to enter personal information and some details about your trip, including the address where you’ll be staying. The last step is to pay the corresponding fee securely with a bank card or by PayPal.
The government fee for an Ivory Coast eVisa is 84 USD, and in addition, Byevisa charges a processing fee depending on the service you require. Our 3 service levels are Standard, Rapid, and Highly Rapid.
- Our Standard service costs 35 USD and takes 7 business days.
- Rapid service costs 65 USD and we process your application in 5 business days.
- Highly Rapid service costs 100 USD and we can have it ready in 3 business days.
Here’s how to complete your application step by step.
1. Choose your nationality and your travel destination, in this case Ivory Coast. You can do this from the visa checker tool, or use the button below:
2. When you arrive at the application page, enter the following information:
- Your email address.
- The dates you plan to arrive in and depart from Ivory Coast.
- Your name and surname, making sure the data matches your passport.
- Your gender.
- Your nationality.
- Your date of birth.
- Your passport number, including its issue date and expiration date.
- The country where you were born.
- The address where you currently live.
- Your marital status.
- The address where you’ll be staying in Ivory Coast.
3. After checking your details, you pay the fee and submit your application. To pay, enter your debit/credit card number or choose to pay with PayPal. When you’ve finished entering payment information, you can submit the form.
4. When we finish processing your application, we send your approval confirmation and payment receipt by email. You need to print this document because you’ll need it to pick up your official eVisa at the airport.
Your authorisation should be ready in 3 to 7 business days, depending on the service speed you select.
Please keep in mind that you must provide the following required documents:
- A scan of your passport information page.
- Your flight itinerary, showing a return ticket.
- A confirmation of your hotel reservation.
Checking the Status of Your Ivory Coast Tourist eVisa Application
To find out whether you’ve been approved for an Ivory Coast e-Visa, you can check the status of your application by reaching out to our customer support team.
Click the Status section of the Byevisa menu and submit a query to find out:
- If your application has been approved.
- The start date and expiration date of your approval confirmation, which is a 90-day period that you have to enter the country.
- If your application is still being processed.
- Whether your eVisa application has been denied and the reason.
Please contact us if you have not received your travel authorisation by email in the expected timeframe. We’re here to help.
How Much Are Ivory Coast Visa Fees?
The cost of an Ivory Coast e-Visa is 84.00 USD.
In addition, Byevisa charges a processing fee to handle your paperwork. The amount of our fee depends on how soon you need your authorisation. You can choose between 3 service types: Standard service, which costs 35 USD, Rapid service, with a price of 65 USD and Highly Rapid service, which costs 100 USD.
More Ivory Coast Visa Questions and Information
Do you need more information about the Ivory Coast travel visa? Read our frequently asked questions below.