Are you planning on taking a trip to Singapore to see the famous botanic gardens or get to see the amazing night sky lit up with colourful lights across every city? We don’t blame you; it’s a fantastic place to go! Byevisa is here to help you find out what travel authorisation you need and how to get it quickly and simply.
The Singapore visit visa for Pakistani nationals is part of the documentation you need to acquire before your stay. While Byevisa is not currently able to help you apply for your visa, here we explain everything you need to know about getting one.
Another travel document you need, which you can apply for online with Byevisa, is the SG Arrival Card. The SG Arrival Card does not replace your need for a visa, but it is an additional requirement for all people travelling to this country.
- 1 Do Pakistanis Need a Visa for Singapore?
- 2 Application Process for Singapore Visit Visa for Pakistani Passport
- 3 How to Apply for the SG Arrival Card Online
- 4 Arrival Card and Singapore Visa Requirements for Pakistani Citizens
- 5 Arrival Card and Singapore Visa Fees for Pakistani Nationals
- 6 Common Questions For Travel to Singapore
- 7 Full Information on Singapore Visit Visa for Pakistani Passport
Do Pakistanis Need a Visa for Singapore?
The Singapore visit visa for Pakistani citizens is required for all individuals from Pakistan. This travel authorisation must be applied for in advance of your visit via the Consulate or an authorised agent.
In addition, you must also apply for an Arrival Card in advance of your trip. This process has moved online, replacing the paper card which passengers previously filled out on the plane before landing.
Byevisa can process this document for you and send it to your email inbox. Applying for the Arrival Card is required to share your personal details, vacation information and health status with the Singapore government.
However, this is not to be mistaken as an alternative to a visa; you require both a visa and an arrival card to enter the country.
Application Process for Singapore Visit Visa for Pakistani Passport
The Singapore visa process for Pakistani nationals is straightforward and can be done using a Form14a application that can be collected from the embassy or downloaded via the immigration website. If you have a local Singapore contact, you may be able to apply for an e-Visa through them as long as they have a SingPass account.
The information you need to supply on the application form includes:
- Your personal details (name, gender, date and place of birth, race and marital status).
- Your contact details (address and telephone number).
- Your passport details (type, number, place of issue and date of issue and expiry).
- Your occupation details (current job, education details).
- Your religion.
- Arrive and exit dates.
- Reason for visit.
- Where you will be staying.
- Details of any local contact you are visiting.
This form must then be returned to the embassy with the following required documents:
- A passport photo (3.5cm x 4.5cm) taken within the last 3 months, in colour and against a plain white background.
- A photocopy of your passport data page.
- A Letter of Introduction from your local contact.
How to Apply for the SG Arrival Card Online
To get your arrival card, fill out Byevisa’s easy online form with the following information:
- A valid email address.
- Arrival and exit dates.
- Your current phone number.
- Your name, gender and birthdate.
- Nationality, place of birth and current place of residence.
- Passport number, issue date and expiry date.
Once you have submitted your application, simply wait for your Arrival Card to be sent to your email inbox. You then need to print and store it with all your travel documents.
Arrival Card and Singapore Visa Requirements for Pakistani Citizens
In addition to your visa and Arrival Card, it is essential to note the following requirements for any Pakistani national wanting to visit this country:
- A passport with at least 6 months’ validity left from the date you arrive in the country.
- Proof of confirmed return or onward travel ticket, plus your visa for your next destination if you are not returning home.
- Evidence of enough money to pay for your stay.
- A Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if you are travelling from or through an at-risk country.
Arrival Card and Singapore Visa Fees for Pakistani Nationals
The Singapore visit visa fee for Pakistani nationals is currently 30 USD and must be paid with a valid credit or debit card.
There is no charge for the Arrival Card, but there is a processing fee that needs to be paid to submit your application. This fee depends on the speed of service that you require. You can choose from Standard processing (24 hours), Rapid processing (4 hours) or Highly Rapid processing (30 minutes).
Common Questions For Travel to Singapore
If you are looking for information on how to apply for a Singapore visa for Pakistani nationals, then we hope that you have found the information above useful. We have also answered some of the most asked questions in a bid to help you process your paperwork simply and easily.
When Should I Apply for My Arrival Card?
You need to apply within 3 days before your arrival. This ensures that you are able to pass through immigration without any delays.
Does My Arrival Card Cover My Whole Party?
No, your card is only applicable to you, and so each individual traveller needs their own to progress through immigration on arrival. To make this process simple, you can apply for all the cards in one go via Byevisa’s online application form.
Is Singapore Safe for Pakistani Tourists?
Singapore is one of the safest destinations for tourists in Asia and has some of the lowest crime rates in the world. As with anywhere, you should be sensible when travelling alone or at night, but the reality is that you should feel safe in this country.
Is There a Direct Flight to Singapore?
There are currently no direct flights from Pakistan to Singapore. The fastest flight time is around 9 hours and requires a stop at Kuala Lumpur.
Can I Reuse My Arrival Card?
No, the card is only valid for one trip, and so you will need to reapply for any further trips you want to make to Singapore. The good news is that this is done easily through Byevisa.
Full Information on Singapore Visit Visa for Pakistani Passport
If you need more information on the Singapore tourist visa for Pakistani nationals, or if you want to apply for the Singapore Arrival Card, then just click here to be taken to the main country page. In addition, read our visit Singapore page by clicking here.