If you are planning a trip to Turkey and need to know what travel authorisation you require, then Byevisa is here to help. You may be looking forward to heading over to the stunning beaches in Marmaris or visiting the buzzing city of Istanbul. Wherever you are going, you need a Turkey visit visa for Pakistani passport holders.
Getting a Turkey visa for Pakistani citizens means completing an application and providing key documents to get your travel authorisation approved. If you have a Schengen, UK, US or Irish visa or resident permit, you can even apply online for an eVisa through the Byevisa website.
- 1 What Travel Authorisation Do Pakistani Citizens Need?
- 2 Turkey E-Visa System for Pakistanis with Schengen, UK, US or Irish Documents
- 3 Turkey Visa Fee for Pakistani Citizens
- 4 The Application Process for a Turkey Visit Visa for Pakistani Passport
- 5 Turkey Visa Requirements for Pakistanis
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions – Turkey Visit Visa for Pakistanis
- 7 Full Information on Travelling to Turkey
What Travel Authorisation Do Pakistani Citizens Need?
You need a Turkey visa for Pakistani nationals if you want to travel to this country.
If you already have a valid visa or residence permit for Schengen, UK, US or Ireland, you can apply with Byevisa for an online Turkey visa for Pakistani nationals. This will give you a 1-month Single-Entry eVisa.
If you do not have one of the documents mentioned above, you must apply for your visa through the embassy. We explain how to do this below.
There is no Visa on Arrival for Pakistani passport in Turkey, meaning that you must apply before you set off on vacation or you will not be permitted entry into the country.
Turkey E-Visa System for Pakistanis with Schengen, UK, US or Irish Documents
If you hold a valid visa or residence permit for the Schengen Area, UK, US or Ireland, you can use the simple Byevisa system to get your Turkey eVisa. Rather than the old sticker system, Turkey launched an online platform back in 2014 so you can apply from the comfort of your own home.
To apply, you need to fill in the following information in the Byevisa form:
- Valid and current email address.
- Vacation dates.
- Phone number.
- Your name, gender and birthday.
- Place of birth, nationality and current residence.
- Passport number, issue and expiry date.
- Supporting document numbers.
In addition, you need the following documentation:
- Ordinary passport with at least 6 months’ validity left after you arrive in the country.
- Your Schengen, UK, US or Irish supporting documentation.
- A valid payment method – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Turkey Visa Fee for Pakistani Citizens
The cost of Turkey eVisa for Pakistani tourists is 61.50 USD plus the Byevisa processing fee.
Byevisa offers 3 processing options to fit with your travel needs. You can choose from Standard, Rapid, Highly Rapid. This fee will be payable when you process your application.
If you are not eligible for the eVisa service, the cost of getting a Single-Entry visa through the traditional in-person channels is 56 USD.
The Application Process for a Turkey Visit Visa for Pakistani Passport
If you are not eligible for the eVisa, applying for your travel authorisation involves completing an online application form and attending an appointment in person. The information you need to provide on the Turkey visa application form for Pakistanis and upload is as follows:
- Your full name, gender, date and place of birth.
- Your marital status and parents’ names.
- Passport type, number, issue and expiry dates.
- Your occupation and work contact details.
- The type of authorisation requested and expected duration of the vacation.
- Reason for travelling and port of entry.
- Travel dates.
- Information on how your trip will be funded.
In addition to this, you need to upload the following documents as part of your application:
- Your passport bio page with 6 months’ validity from your arrival date.
- 2 passport photos (5x5cm) that have been recently taken on a white background.
- Travel health insurance that has at least 30000 EUR in coverage, including repatriation, and covers the dates of your vacation.
- Your travel reservations, including flight and accommodation.
- Bank statements covering 3 months.
Once you have filled in your application and submitted it online, you will need to arrange an appointment with the Turkish Embassy to complete the application process. As part of this appointment, you will need to take a printed copy of your application form and all your supporting documents with you.
Turkey Visa Requirements for Pakistanis
Please find Turkey visit visa requirements for Pakistani citizens as listed below. You will need to show evidence of these requirements when you attend your visa appointment at the embassy. Failure to adhere to these requirements will mean that your application cannot be processed.
- A valid passport that is valid for 6 months from your date of arrival.
- Proof of return journey.
- A minimum of 50 USD for each day you plan to be in the country.
- Correct supporting documentation for the authorisation you have applied for.
- Polio vaccination certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions – Turkey Visit Visa for Pakistanis
We hope that you now know how to get the visa you need to enjoy a vacation in this beautiful country. We understand that you may have further questions about your trip and have answered some of the most frequently asked ones below for your convenience.
How Long is My Visa Valid For?
Your travel authorisation will be valid for a 180-day period in which you can visit for a total of 30 days. If your travel dates fall outside of this 180-day period you need to reapply for a new travel authorisation.
Do I Need a Transit Visa for Turkey?
If you are transiting through the country with no plans to leave the transit area, you will not need to apply for a travel authorisation. If you wish to leave the transit area, you need to apply for a travel authorisation as described in our main guide.
Does 1 Visa Cover All My Party?
No, each traveller needs to get their own travel authorisation. If you are applying on the Byevisa site, you will be able to apply for multiple people at the same time as long as you have all the required information.
How Do I Call Pakistan From Turkey?
If you need to contact home when you are on vacation, take the following steps:
- Dial 00 92.
- Follow this by dialling the number you wish to connect to in Pakistan.
- Wait to be connected.
If you need to call Turkey before your trip, follow the same instructions as above but substitute the 00 92 for 00 90.