Many people in Pakistan are keen to travel to Dubai to see the many spectacular attractions and discover this shopping paradise. However, if you’re on your way to the UAE this year, you need to obtain the right tourist travel authorisation to gain entry on arrival.
Here at Byevisa, we’re experts in eVisas and other tourist permits around the world, so you can rely on us to give you the information you need to apply for the visit visa for Dubai for Pakistani citizens.
- 1 Do Pakistanis Need a Visa for Dubai?
- 2 Dubai Visa Fee for Pakistani Citizens
- 3 What Are the Dubai Visa Requirements for Pakistani Citizens?
- 4 What Is the Dubai Visa Procedure for Pakistani Tourists?
- 5 When Should I Apply for My Dubai Tourist Visa for Pakistani Travellers?
- 6 Dubai Visa for Pakistani Passport Holders FAQs
- 7 More About the Dubai Visa for Pakistani Nationals
Do Pakistanis Need a Visa for Dubai?
Pakistani citizens need to obtain a suitable travel authorisation to be permitted entry on arrival. There are several ways to do this, and below, you’ll find more information about the documentation that you need to submit and the procedure you must follow.
Dubai Visa Fee for Pakistani Citizens
The Dubai visa from Pakistan price depends on which type of authorisation you need. The government’s fees are as follows:
- 30-day tourist authorisation – 97.59 USD
- 90-day visit authorisation – 197.61 USD
- Multi-entry 30-day authorisation – 207.44 USD
- Multi-entry 90-day authorisation – 492.24 USD
Between 15 July and 15 September, under 18s who are travelling with their parents on holiday don’t need to pay a fee to the UAE government for their travel authorisation.
What Are the Dubai Visa Requirements for Pakistani Citizens?
You need to supply certain documentation when applying for your travel authorisation. This includes:
- A machine-readable passport with 6 months’ validity remaining at the date of entry.
- A copy of your passport’s bio data page and last page (in colour).
- A clear colour photo.
- Proof of residence if your present nationality and country of permanent residency don’t match.
Travellers who are not arriving by air also need pre-arranged sponsorship from a hotel, travel company or other UAE authorised body, or a UAE resident.
What Is the Dubai Visa Procedure for Pakistani Tourists?
A citizen of Pakistan travelling to Dubai may need to make an application in one of three ways:
- Applying via your hotel or tour operator who applies for you to the UAE visa-issuing authorities.
- Applying through the Emirates airline booking tool if you are flying with this airline.
- Applying online if you are arriving by cruise ship or by car.
UAE embassies and consulates don’t issue tourist visas, so you need to use one of the above options.
When completing your application, you need to supply certain details regardless of the method of your application. These include:
- Your names (last, middle and first)
- Your birth date and birthplace
- Your sex
- Your nationality
- Your passport information
- Your home address
- Your email
- Your telephone number
If you are making an online application, you must upload the necessary documentation. If you are applying through your tour operator or hotel, you have to submit the documentation to them or follow their instructions.
You need to make payment on application. You then receive your visa once your paperwork and application has been reviewed and authorised by the UAE authorities.
When Should I Apply for My Dubai Tourist Visa for Pakistani Travellers?
Every tourist travel authorisation remains valid for a 60-day period from the date it is issued. This means that you cannot apply more than 60 days before your trip.
However, it will probably take you about a week to receive your document, so it makes sense to apply around 2 weeks to 1 month before your trip to ensure you have the necessary authorisation in place before you’re due to travel.
Dubai Visa for Pakistani Passport Holders FAQs
Now you know more about the Dubai visa for Pakistani nationals, but you may require further questions to be answered. Therefore, we’ve answered a few more common queries below.
Is There a Dubai Visa on Arrival for Pakistani Citizens?
Unfortunately, there is no option for a Visa on Arrival for Pakistani nationals arriving here on vacation. Although citizens of some countries can obtain their authorisation when they get to their destination, this doesn’t apply to Pakistanis who have to make their application in advance of their trip.
Is There a Dubai e-Visa for Pakistani Tourists?
Not all Pakistani tourists are able to obtain an eVisa to enter Dubai, but some can obtain a Dubai visa online in Pakistan before travelling. If you are travelling with an airline like Emirates, Etihad, Fly Arabia or FlyDubai, you can benefit from an online application procedure through your airline’s application portal.
If you are arriving by car or by cruise ship, you are able to apply through an online portal too. However, if you are arriving via any other method, you need to get your hotel or travel operator to arrange your authorisation on your behalf.
Is There a Dubai Transit Visa for Pakistani Tourists?
If you’re only going to be transiting through Dubai on your way to another destination as a Pakistani traveller, you need to apply for a transit/stopover authorisation. Transit visas are valid for entrance into the UAE for a period of up to 30 days from their issue date and allow you to stay in the country for either 48 or 96 hours.
To obtain one of these visas you need to have a booking for an onward flight as well as a hotel booking for the whole of your duration of the time you are in Dubai. You can only obtain these visas through Emirates, flydubai, Etihad Airways or Air Arabia airlines.
How to Call Dubai From Pakistan
You may need to know how to place a telephone call to a Dubai telephone number from Pakistan:
- First, you must dial 00.
- Next, you need to dial 971 – this is the UAE country code.
- Then you need to dial the area code, then the number you need to contact to place your call.
More About the Dubai Visa for Pakistani Nationals
You should now have the information you need to make a successful application for your trip. However, if you need more guidance, visit our UAE visa page by clicking here or our visit the UAE section by clicking here.